I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

New Free Shipping + No Oversize Charges @Mud Hole
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2017 12:10PM

We are excited to announce Free Shipping on Orders over $99!

From now until December 31st, enjoy Free Shipping on retail orders over $99 in the United States INCLUDING Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and Puerto Rico. But that's not all:

No Oversize Charges on Rod Blanks (up to 9')!

No Oversize Charges on Power Wrappers!

Only $6.95 Shipping on Retail Orders Under $99!

This is an amazing deal, and a great time to save on oversize and shipping charges until the end of the year. Share the news with a friend!

[www.mudhole.com]

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2017 12:10PM by Mud Hole Custom Tackle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Free Shipping + No Oversize Charges @Mud Hole
Posted by: David Miller (---.triad.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2017 07:46PM

That is an amazing deal right there! I have been reluctant to order one rod blank with mainly supplies in the past due to the oversize charge, this takes care of that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 05:38AM by David Miller.

Posted by: Lynn Behler (---.97.252.156.res-cmts.leh.ptd.net)
Date: November 01, 2017 09:23PM

You might just have gained a few new customers. This kind of thinking encourages new builders. ( us old coots like it to)

Posted by: herb canter (70.40.100.---)
Date: November 09, 2017 02:25AM

Everything i order is very small , many times a few things that cost under $3.00 each , the $6.95 shipping is always more than what i'm ordering lol.

On another note getting rid of the original "Quick Grip" was a monumental mistake , the CRB shrink pales in comparison . I was told by a Mudhole employee that the CRB shrink is Quick Grip so i ordered it and was very disappointed , it clearly IS NOT Quick Grip . He apologized for the mistake and said he would show the people in charge of ordering many of the messages that i sent him of other people who were very disappointed with the CRB shrink & wanted the original quick grip.

Hope the original " Quick Grip" returns soon .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster