I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Janns Netcraft
Posted by: David Baylor (---.neo.res.rr.com)
Date: February 10, 2017 09:05AM

Just wanted to put a shout out to Janns Netcraft for their blazing fast service.

I ordered a Rodsmith power wrapper from them yesterday a little after noon. I just checked the order status, and the UPS tracking information, and it is on the truck and out for delivery by the end of the day. Today !!!

Now I know they're in Ohio, just like I am. And I've driven there a time or two to pick up stuff for building fishing lures. It's about a 2 hour drive for me, so it isn't far away. But still ........ that is some blazing fast service in my book. And the shipping was free!!!

Thanks Janns Netcraft ........ you guys rock !!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Janns Netcraft
Posted by: Donald R Campbell (---.socal.res.rr.com)
Date: February 10, 2017 11:31AM

David,

Obviously they are very concerned with providing excellent customer service. Love It!

Don Campbell
don@sensorfishingrods.com

Posted by: David Baylor (---.neo.res.rr.com)
Date: February 10, 2017 08:37PM

Donald, I'm loving it too.

I just got done putting the wrapper together. All that's left to do is attach it to a piece of 3/4" particle board, and I'll be able to move it around easily. As with any new toy I get I had to play with it a bit once I got the bed pieces joined.

The thing is pretty cool. The wrapping motor's response to foot pedal movement is better than I expected. I'm definitely going to love the rod stands and the longer length of the bed over the hand wrapper I made when it comes to wrapping the last few guides on the rod, and the tip top. I had to put the rod in some not so optimum positions to do those wraps.

Gonna love the added speed for applying finish as well. Once I get over the learning curve, I think this is going to be a pretty handy machine.

Almost forgot to mention ..... this isn't my first experience with Janns having blazing fast service. It's just the first time I've used them since they became a board sponsor. Good people there. Always very helpful when I've made the trip there in the past. Great addition to the already great list of sponsors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2017 08:39PM by David Baylor.

Posted by: gary Marquardt (---.hsd1.mi.comcast.net)
Date: February 11, 2017 10:09AM

Yep Jann's is good. I live about 45 min from them so driving down is easy. However there are times when maybe the weather stinks or it's just cheaper to pay shipping than pay for gas. I've ordered on Monday and had my stuff in a day. Several times I've called the store and gave them my order. Drove down and they have it waiting at the desk. To me that's killer service.

Posted by: bud bassett (---.new.res.rr.com)
Date: February 11, 2017 12:20PM

You can say the say the same thing just about every sponsor on the list
. Jann's service is outstanding. I have been blown away by Get Bit and Angler's Resource as well.

Posted by: Bill Sidney (---.gci.net)
Date: February 11, 2017 02:30PM

lets face it, most of the sponsors want our money [ busness ] the only ones that are some times slow will be the small shops , 1 or 2 people running it,
[ some one gets sick ] , all the sponsors [ big ones] that I have ordered from have giving me fast service on all of my orders

William Sidney
AK

lets face it, most of the sponsors want our money [ busness ] the only ones that are some times slow will be the small shops , 1 or 2 people running it,
[ some one gets sick ] , all the sponsors [ big ones] that I have ordered from have giving me fast service on all of my orders

William Sidney
AK

William Sidney
AK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster