I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Rainshadow Immortal Sale - Last 2 Days!!
Posted by: Geoff Staples (---.wavecable.com)
Date: December 29, 2016 01:18PM

Hi All,
Just a reminder, today and tomorrow are the last 2 days of our Rainshadow Immortal rod blank sales event. If you haven't tried one yet, or need to pick up a few more, now is the time. We've put together some very aggressive pricing on this high end series which WILL remain in effect into 2017. AND, if you place your order for 3 or more Immortals with your favorite Batson dealer by this Friday we'll ship them to you FREE directly from our warehouse. We're very excited about the 2017 Rainshadow Immortal lineup and we hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do. Have a Happy New Year!!!

-The Batson Team

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rainshadow Immortal Sale - Last 2 Days!!
Posted by: Donald R Campbell (---.socal.res.rr.com)
Date: December 29, 2016 03:11PM

Geoff,

I just placed a phone call to Carol at Upmost Enterprises and got an "outgoing message" that said they are closed until Jan. 2nd for the holidays.

I want to take advantage of free shipping on the order of 3 Immortal blanks. I sent an email to Carol; but I am not sure if she is monitoring her email with the holiday vacation.

How might you be able to assist?

Geoff,

Disregard this email. I just got an email from Carol and she is handling my order.

Happy Holidays,
Don

Don Campbell
don@sensorfishingrods.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2016 03:28PM by Donald R Campbell.

Posted by: Geoff Staples (---.wavecable.com)
Date: December 29, 2016 03:43PM

No worries Don. As long as the dealer has an email, voicemail, etc. for order placement by the 31st we would certainly honor the deal. I guess that technically makes 3 days left for the free freight. Enjoy the blanks!!

-The Batson TEAM
BatsonEnterprises.com

Posted by: Donald R Campbell (---.socal.res.rr.com)
Date: December 30, 2016 10:44AM

Geoff,

Carol replied to my email even though she was at the hospital with her uncle! That is outstanding customer service....which is typical of what I have always received from Upmost Enterprises!

Don Campbell
don@sensorfishingrods.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster