I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

The end is near...
Posted by: Jim Ising (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: September 27, 2016 11:46AM

In case you missed it, Anglers Resource FREE selection of Perfect Fit™ Hardware, matching Custom WINN Grips and 100M spool of ULTRA Poly Thread with your purchase of a POINT Blank™ and TVS or PTS Reel Seat (stock numbers in details) ENDS OCTOBER 31st. Retail cost of these items is around $75 and they are FREE during this promotion!!

We have had GREAT success with this promotion and it is the best chance ever to build a beautiful, premium quality POINT Blank™ at about the price of an "average" rod. Purchase a POINT Blank™ and PTS or TVS seat, provide Proof of Purchase from a stocking dealer below, and we will hand select the items you need in the color you want and ship them FREE. 11 Total Pieces in the package!

You must purchase from one of our stocking dealers and be sure to show their name (logo) on your receipt:

The Rod Room
Jann's
Get Bit
MudHole
Custom Rod Components
Lure Parts Online
Bingham Enterprises

The cold weather building season is just around the corner. Order soon to take advantage of this one-time-only offer!

(Please note that the 7'6" POINT Blank butt diameter (all models) is too large for the carbon sleeve that fits the newest PTS and TVS seats. If you would like to use a 7'6" blank please order an ACS or ECS casting seat or DPS or VSS spinning seat to fit and we will work with you to create a custom selection that will work with your blank.)

Thanks for your continued support!

The Anglers Resource Team

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2016 12:20PM by Tom Kirkman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The end is near...
Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 28, 2016 05:51PM

Jim
I thought Trump got in and ww3 was going to happen LOL The end is near - Get it

Bill - willierods.com

Re: The end is near...
Posted by: Ron Beloff (---.disa.mil)
Date: October 24, 2016 08:05AM

Jim,

Thanks for all your help in getting me set up with all the Perfect Fit trim needed to build my new PB761MHXF rod. I'll probably start the build after I fininsh my re-build of an old SCV "brown" 7' HF bass rod.

Ron B

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster