I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Get Bit Outdoors
Posted by: Nigel Sylvester (193.120.46.---)
Date: June 29, 2015 05:57AM

I would like to mention some fantastic service I received from Get Bit Outdoors. Last month I received an order of 10 blanks from them, however despite being well packed when I inspected the blanks every single one was broken (who knows what happened during shipping!). I reported this to Get Bit Outdoors, and they immediately, and without quibble, replaced the entire order. Thank you guys for your brilliant service.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Get Bit Outdoors
Posted by: Jared Taylor (107.77.87.---)
Date: June 29, 2015 09:53AM

Nigel, in complete agreement with you. I have done a fair amount of business over the last 2+ years with Kevin and his team at Getbit. Usually everything is perfect (well packaged, correct order, etc.) but if it isn't, a simple phone call will usually suffice. I did have 2 orders in a row that had a fractured blank (USPS did a number on the PVC shipping tube) all I did was talk to Jacob or Jason on the phone and it was taken care of very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to send business their way. Their product line is increasing steadily, and they're great to work with. Also if you haven't tried out the Liberty blanks, they're worth a long look. I love the dropshot/panfish series.

Posted by: Robin Barnes (104.192.242.---)
Date: June 30, 2015 11:23AM

Great group of guys at GET BIT. they have helped me out a lot! 1st class!

Posted by: Ron Jack (---.cncdnh.east.myfairpoint.net)
Date: June 30, 2015 06:00PM

10X - great people do business with

Ron Jack
Bowdoin, Maine

Posted by: Nate Nelson (---.hsd1.mn.comcast.net)
Date: June 30, 2015 08:14PM

Just ordered from them today, I ran out of winding checks and asked if they could help size them for me which they generously offered to help with. That's great service in my mind.

Posted by: Frank McKinney (---.sub-70-196-0.myvzw.com)
Date: July 01, 2015 07:29PM

Get Bit is top notch Kevin & Jacob and the crew always go out of their way to help and they are very good to call if there is any issue with your order. They will always make it right if something is wrong.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster