I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

looking for wholesale account set up with anyone(NOT MUDHOLE, no offense) carrying Bushido Warrior
Posted by: Andrew Cake (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: May 03, 2015 01:10AM

I'm looking to set up a wholesale account with anyone supplying bushido warrior blanks o.r any other American Tackle blank products. Not trying to step on toes, but I'm not interested in doing business with mudhole by any means. Any help would be excellent! I have all necessary paperwork, tax ID, ect

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for wholesale account set up with anyone(NOT MUDHOLE, no offense) carrying Bushido Warrior
Posted by: Bob Jumper (---.zoominternet.net)
Date: May 03, 2015 06:52AM

Have you tried Bingham Enterprises? I believe Karen stocks Bushido

Re: looking for wholesale account set up with anyone(NOT MUDHOLE, no offense) carrying Bushido Warrior
Posted by: Ken Preston (---.opera-mini.net)
Date: May 03, 2015 07:34AM

Why not go to the source - American Tackle?

Posted by: Ron Weber (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date: May 03, 2015 08:57AM

I would also suggest Karen at Bingham

Ron Weber

Posted by: Karen Hapka - Bingham Ent. (---.kc.res.rr.com)
Date: May 03, 2015 10:54AM

Andrew, I can help you with any American Tackle product you are looking for.
I would have sent you a private e-mail but yours is hidden.
You can contact me by phone or e-mail

Karen
Binghamenterprises@kc.rr.com
913-897-6657

Posted by: Robert Tanner (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: May 03, 2015 11:15AM

I would go to American Tackle to get a great deal........

Posted by: Karen Hapka - Bingham Ent. (---.kc.res.rr.com)
Date: May 03, 2015 11:37AM

American Tackle does NOT sell consumer direct.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2015 11:38AM by Karen Hapka - Bingham Ent..

Posted by: Dennis Danku (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 03, 2015 12:49PM

Andrew, Unhide your email or get in touch with me by email.

Dennis J. Danku
(Sayreville,NJ)

Date: May 03, 2015 01:23PM

my email is FFEMTB1@yahoo.com sorry for that, I forgot to add it when I posted, my apologies

Posted by: Bill Eshelman (---.lightspeed.bcvloh.sbcglobal.net)
Date: May 03, 2015 07:08PM

If it weren`t for Mud Hole and the other sponsors we would not have this forum. If you do not want to deal with a business then don`t. Just do not publicly bash them or any other sponsor on the forum they help sponsor.

Just sayin

Bill

Ohio Rod Builders

Canton, Ohio

Posted by: Barry Thomas Sr (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: May 03, 2015 07:56PM

He is just stating UP-Front not to Recommend Mudhole, he's NOT bashing anybody. Some people have had bad experiences with some Dealers here and no longer wish to Spend their money there. Thats his right, he never bad mouthed them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2015 07:58PM by Barry Thomas Sr.

Date: May 03, 2015 10:35PM

Sir, I'm not bashing them by any means. Rod building for a lot of us goes beyond hobby and some of us build rods for partial or even full income. Its business hands down, or a lot of us couldn't afford to build as much as we do. I don't dislike Mudhole, but I have run into some business issues that made me decide to go elsewhere. The specifics aren't important, and I fully support a lot of what they do. I have no intentions on bashing any of my fellow builders, but in certain cases, the friendship and relationship MUST separate and business must take precedence. It really isn't anything personal and I commend them on many levels. I am, however, sorry you made this out to be a personal attack. It wasn't meant to be taken in such a manner.

Posted by: Don @ American Tackle (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: May 04, 2015 09:01AM

Sent you an email with our full distributor list, Andrew

800-516-1750 ext. 1207 / don@americantackle.us

Rod Building..... It's What We Do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2015 04:02PM by Don @ American Tackle.

Posted by: Andrew Cake (---.pools.spcsdns.net)
Date: May 04, 2015 09:26AM

Awesome! Thank you so much sir!

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: May 04, 2015 05:29PM

Mr. Clark,

No offense taken. But we were troubled by your post so we looked into your account to try and improve our customer service. From what we can tell in your account records, your wholesale account status was terminated in 2015 by us because you did not meet our 2014 yearly minimum wholesale purchase of $350. Mud Hole is proud to have one of the strictest and strongest wholesale policies in the industry which serves to protect the business interests of the legitimate rod manufacturers. Details of our wholesale accounts can be found here [www.mudhole.com]

Thank you for your past patronage and tight lines!

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: May 04, 2015 05:54PM

Interestingly, as far back as the mid 1980's, Dale Clemens Custom Tackle required a builder to spend at least $500 per year in order to maintain wholesale status. Not sure how that would work out in today's dollars, but it'd probably be at least twice that amount if not more.

Date: May 04, 2015 06:31PM

Nice spin control, lol. However the glitch in updated totals for the year showed i exceeded the requirements and was never updated with an accurate amount or i would have corrected the issue. Its water under the bridge at this point, and like i said before its nothing personal nor intended to be a so call bash session. I have alot of respect for you all. Id really like to leave it at that. This is not the place nor is it worth the effort to drag the discrepancy out. It is what it is and my supply issue has been solved. Thank you everyone for the help. As usual, its more than appreciated. Btw bushido warrior best inshore blank hands down. Haha just saying.

Date: May 04, 2015 06:35PM

Ive got to thank Billy Vivona for putting me on bushido at the 2013 ICRBE. Ive been hook on them since.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.7.16.98.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: May 05, 2015 05:09AM

Sir, you could also check out Sunrise Tackle.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster