I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

2016 ICRBE
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: March 24, 2015 08:41PM

It would appear that the 2016 ICRBE will be held on February 20 and 21, 2016, again in Winston-Salem, NC. There will be one change and it regards the exhibit hall. It will be in the same building but we are moving upstairs to a more elegant room. Seminar rooms will now be hard walled so noise from the exhibit hall floor shouldn't be an issue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2016 ICRBE
Posted by: Ross van Enckevort (---.lns20.adl2.internode.on.net)
Date: March 25, 2015 02:34AM

Sounds Great Tom :-)

Posted by: Bill Eshelman (---.lightspeed.bcvloh.sbcglobal.net)
Date: March 25, 2015 06:42AM

I sure hope I can make it next year.

Ohio Rod Builders

Canton, Ohio

Date: March 25, 2015 07:58AM

More good news for some - as you know the BassMaster Association had been dropping their event on top of mine each year (I announce first and dates are scheduled 5 years out). Their most recent press release is as follows:

"Since 2006, Bassmaster Classics have all been held the third or fourth weekend in February, but the 46th championship has been moved to March 4-6, 2016, to better accommodate anglers’ and sponsors’ preseason schedules and other industry events."

Posted by: Steve Gardner (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: March 25, 2015 08:12AM

That is awesome!
But I believe their change of dates may be due to the complaints from anglers freezing their behinds off fishing in single digit temperatures. About 5 minutes of their high light footage was of anglers trying to get ice of their guides and reels just to fish.

Date: March 25, 2015 10:16AM

They said it was due to "other industry events" but I have no idea if that's the actual reason. They never hurt us as few rod builders attend the Classic, but we do have some vendors that would like to be able to attend both. Now they can.

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.opera-mini.net)
Date: March 25, 2015 12:10PM

I'm "in" for 2016

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster