I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Blemished Aero Spinning Seats On Sale - Mad-Swirled
Posted by: Jeremy Reed (---.swo.res.rr.com)
Date: September 05, 2014 06:22PM

I have about 2 dozen blemished seats that I will be putting up for sale tomorrow at $7/seat with a 3 seat minimum. I typically ship USPS priority which will run $5.80 for up to 6 seats. Seats will be posted on my facebook page later tonight, [www.facebook.com]. You do not need facebook to view the seats. Payments will be accepted via paypal. These seats typically retail for $29.99.

The seats may have slight orange peeling from the auto clear, thread hood may fit tight from paint/auto clear on the threads, or the may be some slight paint that has rubbed off the thread due to too much auto clear (remedied by trimming the threads), or maybe a slight drip in the clear coat. These make great seats for personal rods and kid rods.

Also, I am now stocking Fuji ECSM casting reel seats. These are available by custom order only and will require roughly 1 1/2 week to complete and ship. I currently only have silver hoods for the seats.

Send your orders to ReedRods@gmail.com or post to the facebook page once the seats are posted. The colors and seats are limited.

This weekend only.

Take care,

Jeremy Reed
Reed Rods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2014 10:29AM by Jeremy Reed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blemished Aero Spinning Seats On Sale - Mad-Swirled
Posted by: Russell Brunt (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: September 05, 2014 07:15PM

I feel old. No paypal or facebook. I'd take three but I'm kinda stuck needing to do phone and credit card/personal check. If that can work post back and I'll give a phone#.

Russ in Hollywood, FL.

Date: September 06, 2014 12:00AM

Mr. Brunt -

Just click the facebook link above, I have pictures posted now and it doesn't require you to have an account to look. Let me know what colors you want at ReedRods@gmail.com. I will then invoice you through paypal and you can use a credit card to pay. You do not have to have a paypal account. If you do not want to do a credit card, I will also take a check. Feel free to give me a shout 502.439.4123

Jeremy Reed
Reed Rods

Posted by: Richard Glabach (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: September 06, 2014 11:06AM

Mr. Reed,

are the Aero seats all size 16, or do you have any size 17 Aero seats for sale as well?

Thanks,
Rick

Date: September 06, 2014 04:44PM

Mr. Glabach -

I only have the 16 on hand, but I can do size 17, but they would not be at the discounted price. If you're interested in a 17, shoot me a message of what colors you're looking for. ReedRods@gmail.com

Take care,

Jeremy Reed
Reed Rods

Date: September 07, 2014 06:57PM

Thank you to those that have purchased the seats. Blemished seats will go back to $15/seat after tonight.

Jeremy Reed
Reed Rods

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster