I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Making contact with
Posted by: Josh Schleusener (101.163.86.---)
Date: August 28, 2014 06:03PM

Hi guys,
Is anybody in regular contact with Mike P from a sponsor RR?
I have a very small order placed with him and haven't been able to make contact with him since he took my order about 2 months ago.
I fully understand how long things take, but Im sure my customer thinks i am taking him for a ride as i have no answers.
I have emailed numerous times without reply and also tried calling but i only seem to get his answering service.
I am from Australia so maybe this has something to do with calls not getting through.
If anyone can help me or knows maybe about something going on or if Mike happens to see this can you please contact me via email.
Sorry guys this was a last resort effort.

Josh
Weapons custom rods
Queensland
Aust.
weaponscustomrods@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Making contact with
Posted by: Everett Barts (---.lightspeed.jcvlfl.sbcglobal.net)
Date: August 28, 2014 09:44PM

I'm in the same boat. Made an order about a month ago for some things I was hoping would be readily available, nothing custom.
Tried multiple times to contact RR by phone and eMail with no response as of yet.
Not sure how to proceed and don't want to through in the towel.
Just need to deliver for my client. Luckily he understands and is being patient.

I hope everything is alright with RR and they are just really busy. My previous orders have been seamless and prompt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2014 09:44PM by Everett Barts.

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: August 28, 2014 09:48PM

Mike runs a charter service. No idea what the delay is, but just keep trying.

Date: August 28, 2014 10:05PM

Thanks Tom. Hope he is just really busy; that is a good thing.

Posted by: Jimmy Crain Jr (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date: August 31, 2014 03:09AM

What is RR? Riley Rods? just my best guess

Date: August 31, 2014 07:58AM

Yes, Riley Rods.

Posted by: Josh Schleusener (---.lnse2.cha.bigpond.net.au)
Date: September 01, 2014 08:56AM

Still nothing and the answering service is full and i cant even leave a message.
Everett would you be able to let me know if you here anything.
Also Everett did u order through his website ordering email?
I did that also a few months ago but after no answer for a month i emailed another address i found for him, he said the ordering email address had been hacked or had a virus or something, and he had just found out and started working on fixing it. I understand this could be the reason its taking a while but a couple months have gone by since that correspondence.

Date: September 01, 2014 07:06PM

Josh, I placed my order @ www.rileyrods.com. Nothing custom, just stuff you can order and pay for off the site.
I'll shoot you an email if there is any progress.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster