I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Super Seeker blanks issue
Posted by: Marco Cellini (---.ip18.fastwebnet.it)
Date: April 18, 2014 05:55AM

Does anyone know the e-mail address of the Seeker company to contact them directly preventing the form from their website ? (I wrote them by web but they did not respond for days!)
I purchased by Mud Hole four different Super Seeker blanks and all I got crooked, completely unusable!
I do not understand how a company can afford so important a thing like this (I think an issue with their quality control, is very serious thing for their reputation).
I would like to point out that, this issue is causing me a big problem since my customer threatens to want your money back and their dealer (Mud Hole) of course to return the blanks for change it will charge me every expense (I must pay again for the same blanks, the shipping from Italy to USA and then shipping from USA to Italy + import charges already paid before !!!!)

I would like to write to them directly and report the incident,
Please help me
Happy Easter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Super Seeker blanks issue
Posted by: Harry Kelly (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 18, 2014 08:37AM

Darin J. Dohi
> General Manager, Seeker Fishing Rods
> 562-491-0076 - Office
> 562-435-7599 - Fax
> www.SeekerRods.com
> darin@seekerrodsusa.com
>

Date: April 18, 2014 08:45AM

Thank you so much Harry

Posted by: Alex Dziengielewski (---.aik.sc.atlanticbb.net)
Date: April 18, 2014 09:27AM

Phone numbers may work but Darin is no longer with Seeker.

Try seekerwarranty@seekerusa.com

-----------------
AD

Date: April 18, 2014 09:46AM

Thanks Alex

Posted by: Richard Hahn (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 18, 2014 06:41PM

Most of the dealers I do business with will check the blanks before they send them out and won't send them if it is not up to standards

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 18, 2014 07:25PM

call Mud Hole They should take care of this issue

Your Supplier should be the First One To call !!!

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: Jon Scobey (---.lightspeed.mmphtn.sbcglobal.net)
Date: April 18, 2014 09:30PM

I read on another site that Seeker has had an ownership change.

Posted by: Marco Cellini (---.24-151.libero.it)
Date: April 19, 2014 08:15AM

bill boettcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> call Mud Hole They should take care of this issue
>
>
> Your Supplier should be the First One To call !!!

Bill I did that, Mud Hole was the first one called to me !
They can change the blanks but to return it they will charge me every expense (I must pay again for the same blanks, the shipping from Italy to USA and then shipping from USA to Italy + import charges already paid before !!!!) .
Then....... they will not check the blanks before send them out, therefore I could have the same issue !!!!!

Date: April 19, 2014 08:44AM

That is a Dam Shame !!!
I should have noticed that on yor post

Bill - willierods.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2014 09:18AM by bill boettcher.

Posted by: Richard McCluskey (---.lncswi.broadband.dynamic.tds.net)
Date: April 19, 2014 11:25AM

I don't get it. Doesn't sound like the Mud Hole I've done business with, especially not checking the blanks upon request by the customer before sending them out.

Date: April 19, 2014 11:57AM

Good point Richard

Bill - willierods.com

Date: April 19, 2014 01:55PM

I can hardly even I understand such behavior from Mud Hole, I find myself between a rock and the hammer, I spent $ 400 without being able to use the material, and most likely lose a customer! (in these times is really hard!)
Meantime Seeker does not answer ........

Do you have any advice?

Marco

Date: April 19, 2014 05:12PM

i would try to talk to the Pres here is a list of numbers Go to the top
be nice Scroll down
[www.mudhole.com]

Bill - willierods.com

Date: April 19, 2014 05:49PM

OK Bill I will try, thank you!

Marco

Date: April 19, 2014 06:12PM

you also better check out suppliers over there As fare as i know there are some in the UK Shipping has to be a LOT better then coming over here ????

There are a lot of builders that come on this board from over seas Check with them

Bill - willierods.com

Re: Super Seeker blanks issue (Mud Hole purchase)
Date: April 22, 2014 03:53PM

Hi Bill I wrote to MH president and to Seeker manufactures...............I can't believe NO ANSWER !!
Is a paradoxical situation, I paid for and I can not use the purchased material and nobody feels responsible!
I thought these things happen only in Italy, evidently it is not so.

Marco

Re: Super Seeker blanks issue (Mud Hole purchase)
Date: April 22, 2014 04:07PM

They probably get Thousands of emails better to call or wait till they get to yours

Bill - willierods.com

Posted by: Sean Cheaney (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: April 23, 2014 11:11AM

I have explained to Marco that this would be a manufacturer warranty issue, rather than a simple return. All manufacturer warranty items will go through the manufacturer regardless of manufacturer. I also explained that in the past my personal dealing with Seeker have been nothing short of stellar.

I have had an open line of communication since the initial email from Marco, I then waited several days for Seeker to provide a response to him. Jose from seeker let me know that the email given above for Seeker ([email protected]) is where Marco's emails were sent, is no longer valid, which was the main reason for their delay of communication.

I did offer Marco the opportunity to return the blanks, however return shipping would need to be paid by him to return the blanks to us.

I have just got off the phone with Jose from Seeker, who is now in contact with Marco, and will be proceeding with him on the issue.

Sean Cheaney
Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc

Date: April 23, 2014 04:37PM

Just two things to add......

I wrote to Seeker in different way, first of all a lot of days ago, by their web form contact and then, after the forum's help, by "no longer valid email address" showed from Sean.
When I wrote to that email ([email protected]) after some days I received Jose's read confirmation (therefore the email address was active, someone read it). Again after days without answer, I asked to Jose Ortega (by email) an answer......He wrote me these words: Hi Marco, what can I help you with?
At this time I resend him my email with attached photos and from that moment on date 04/22/2014 I'm waiting an answer from him (now I am NOT in contact with Jose and he is NOT proceeding with me on the issue !!!).
I want say that Sean, since from my first email said me: ....... As stated previously, I do not have a direct email for Seeker and gave you all contact information I have available www.seekerrods.com ......... and only after telling him (by my last email to Mud Hole) that I was telling my story on a USA forum, he spoke with Jose Ortega by Seeker and then wrote this message.
Also, Mud Hole offer me the opportunity to return the blanks, but all my expense (return shipping ITA to USA then USA to ITA and again all import charges already paid !!) unless I have misunderstood!

Marco

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster