Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log In Or Register•Print View
MUST READ - How To Register and Log-in
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: January 16, 2009 05:22PM
INTERNET HANDLES AND NICKNAMES ARE NOT ALLOWED AS USER NAMES. Your user name must be your actual first and last name. Please put a space between them.
*Anyone caught posting under an alias will be permanently banned and their name and address will be published on their posts.
This forum and the photo page, are different databases and each requires a separate registration. It is suggested you use your name in the same manner for both registrations, along with the same password, which makes both easier to remember down the road.
Remember, internet handles and nicknames are not allowed - you are expected to register under your actual first and last name. Those who do not will be deleted from the databases. Thanks.
LOG-IN PROBLEMS - *VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Log-in problems are always the result of the user not using his or her correct log-in information. If you are not able to successfully log-in, your problem is one of the following:
1. Using incorrect user name
2. Using incorrect password
3. Using FORUM log-on on PHOTO page or vice versa (if user name and password is different) . THESE ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WEBSITES!
The solutions are as follows:
1. Use your correct user name. If you cannot remember it, search the forum under your last name for a record of what name version you have used in the past. If a search does not turn up anything, contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will locate your user name for you.
2. Use the password you chose when you registered. If you cannot remember it, request the forum or photo page send you a new password via the log-in page.
3. Remember, the forum and photo page are TWO DIFFERENT WEBSITES. If you used a different version of your name and/or password on the forum and the photo page (Joe versus Joseph, Ed versus Edward, John Doe versus JOHN DOE, etc), one will not work on the other. Use the correct log-in information for each one.
If you encounter the following message Ã¢â‚¬Å“THAT USER NAME IS ALREADY IN USE BY ANOTHER USERÃ¢â‚¬Â then you have already registered previously. DO NOT register again.
Try logging in. If you cannot remember your user name, contact me and I will locate your user name.
If you cannot remember the password you chose when you originally registered, request that the forum or photo page send you a new one. Write it down and note whether it is for the forum or the photo page.
Remember, log-in problems are always, 100% of the time, due to the user not entering his/her correct user name and/or password.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2011 10:55PM by Tom Kirkman.