I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

swampland rods
Posted by: William Brake (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date: February 22, 2008 11:42PM

Well guys I have searched high and low where can I find these rod blanks or their web site?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: swampland rods
Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.dsl.dynamic.nccray.com)
Date: February 22, 2008 11:56PM

I didn't know Lance and Bill had a website or sold rod blanks?

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: Steve Gardner (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 23, 2008 04:34AM

The only place to find them this week end is at the International Custom Rod Builders Expo. In High Point NC.

Posted by: Sammy Mickel (---.nclxtn.lexcominc.net)
Date: February 23, 2008 11:37PM

Lance has had a site for a while. I don't know how much he has updated it but if you're not here you're missing some great blanks.

Posted by: William Brake (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date: February 23, 2008 11:48PM

I wish I was there but Illness is keeping me down. Can some one get some contact info and post it.

Posted by: Edward D. Smith (---.ard.bellsouth.net)
Date: February 24, 2008 10:11PM

Bill and Lance won the Andy Dear Trash Can Rods award for their CastAway Rods at unbelievable prices! Did manage to get a sample of Andy's new CP. Cannot wait to try it.

Great Show, Great semiars with Audio/Visual assistance this year. I often read articles in RodMaker and say to myself, "Noway can I do that-too difficult". Well after seeing Terry Henderson's seminar I think I can now do feather inlays. Seeing is always a better educational experience and this year was no exception!

You that missed it, just wait for Tom to put out that picture of Doc Ski at the reception. All he needed was Billy Vinova's pink shoes! Speaking of pictures, We were told not to use a flash to take pictures during the the seminars. While attending David Boyle's presentation of his software, a flash went off. I thought to myself, that is not suppose to happen. I turned around to see who the policy violator who do such a thing and who should it be, None other than Mr Kirkman. (Do as I say, not as I do)

Again, Great Show.

Ed Smith
Flat Rock, NC

Posted by: sam fox (204.73.103.---)
Date: February 25, 2008 09:33AM

You can contact Bill Stevens directly by E mail and he will be glad to help you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster