I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

contact needed
Posted by: Mike Thompson (---.gso.bellsouth.net)
Date: August 24, 2001 08:16PM

Can someone help me with a contact for anglers workshop? Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: contact needed
Posted by: Andy (---.umacs.net)
Date: August 24, 2001 08:46PM

Mike,

What is it exactly that you want? Phone number, fax number, e-mail, names of some of the folks there?

Andy

Posted by: john bratton (---.eugene1.or.home.com)
Date: August 24, 2001 09:56PM

hello Mike Thompson i had a name and lost it but thear e mail address is info@anglersworkshop.com they will give you a contact person.regards John

Posted by: Mike Thompson (---.gso.bellsouth.net)
Date: August 24, 2001 09:56PM

Phone number will do, just need to get a catalog sent. Thanks

Posted by: Jim (---.icehouse.net)
Date: August 25, 2001 01:10AM

Phone number is 1-360-225-6359. Web site is "anglersworkshop.com" E-mail is info@anglersworkshop.com.

Good People!!

Posted by: Robert Balcombe (REELMAN) (---.mon.centurytel.net)
Date: August 25, 2001 02:07AM

Anglers Workshop phone number is (360)225-9445 fax (1800)278-1069 E mail info@anglersworkshop.com Web site [www.anglersworkshop.com]
contacts : Jim - Linda or Wess. They are all good people

Gentlemen
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (---.dialinx.net)
Date: August 25, 2001 08:42AM

In the future, please email such requested information to the person asking for it. Anglers Workshop is a fine company and I wish them well, but they do not support this board and the free advertising undercuts those who have paid to provide this site for our craft. It puts me in a very delicate situation where I am held accountable by those who have paid to support the board and wonder why they had to pay to advertise here and others do not.

I do recognize the fact that each one of you were only trying to help this gentleman and that is why these posts will stand as they are. I try to give the greatest leeway possible to the mention of any supplier or manufacturer whose firm is mentioned in direct response to someone's question, whether that firm is a sponsor or not. Removing every post that mentions the name of a non-sponsor would overly restrict the information exchange and I will not do that. But I do have to be sensitive to those who are paying to provide this board for you.

All I ask is that when contact information for a non-sponsor is requested, that you provide it by private email. That way the person who needed the information gets it, and I don't get put in the middle with the board sponsors! Thanks for making my day a little easier.

Re: Gentlemen
Posted by: Pete (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: August 25, 2001 08:09PM

You obviously have a tough job in balancing all the sponsors and non-sponsors. But overall this is the most informative rod building board around so you are doing something right. Do what you have to do but don't ever let anything happen to this board!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster